WARRANTY & REFUND POLICY
Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- dib sports guarantees your product to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is limited and does not include any accidental damage to products.
Crash Replacement Program
- If your apparel item qualifies for our Crash Replacement Program, you will receive 50% a replacement. Proof of purchase is required. If a replacement is out of stock or discontinued, we will apply the discount to an item of equal or lesser value.
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in the original packaging and in the same condition that you received it.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs on returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the cost of original shipping was paid for by dib sports, those costs will be deducted from the total refund amount. Further questions regarding these costs? Please submit your inquiry here.